Another big year it has been for all of us!
Even with all the challenges this year has presented, the second half of this year was the largest ever intake of orders in the company’s 5-year history. We certainly would not have been able to achieve this result without your continual support. We are truly thankful for the opportunities you have given us over the years and even into 2022.
In 2021, the team at Infinity Commercial Furniture have worked hard and showed amazing dedication to continually improve our business. With the help of so many people we have:
- Launched our 2022 Collection. This is the third catalogue ICF has produced: growing from 100 to 180 pages of commercial furniture product, with over 75% new and updated product images.
- Added 60 new product ranges from workstations, ergonomic seating, storage and acoustic solutions.
- A full website upgrade to complement our 2022 Collection.
- Increased the size of our Sydney Showroom from 300 to 750m2 to support our increased product offering.
- Signed the lease on a new 400m2 showroom in Brisbane (opening early 2022).
- Appointed a Strategic Account Manager, Dale Washington, and an Operations Manager, Assad Haifa, to assist in the growth of our business. For Brisbane, the addition of a new Design and Specification Consultant, Nikki Campbell. We have also increased the size of our projects, warehouse and installation teams.
- Obtained ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) certification. Our systems and procedures are constantly managed and reviewed, demonstrating commitment to our team, families and clients.
- Commenced the implementation of a new job management software program which will improve how we quote, manage inventory, deliveries to sites and schedule installations.
We wish everyone a great holiday break. Now is the time to relax and enjoy the precious time with your loved ones.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.